It’s easy to find your way around CFM. Our flower market features a courtyard patio café, easy on-site parking, and creature comforts like customer restrooms and friendly pet kitties. California Flower Mall doors open daily Monday thru Saturday 4:30 am – 4:30 pm and Sunday 7:00 am – 2:00 pm. Flower vendors take 45 minutes to set up after doors open to provide florists, resellers, designers, event planners, DIY arrangers, and bargain bud hunters with the newest, freshest selections of imported and locally grown flowers. Wedding, party, and event planners never fear! CFM flower vendors can fill last-minute design needs. Event pros and florists who have more orders than time outsource floral design work here. CFM wholesale arrangers can quickly produce floral work fast so your customers receive them on time under your business name.
ADMISSION IS FREE to everyone. Badges or resale licenses are not required to purchase blooms at amazing prices. Many vendors accept credit cards, Zelle, Venmo. Bring cash for the best deals and don’t be shy about bargaining. Here are some good things to know:
- California Flower Mall has an ATM on-site in case you fall in love with more flowers than you expected.
- Flowers are delivered in the wee hours of the morning, so arrive before 10 am for the best selection.
- It’s important to keep your flowers cool and hydrated – please don’t leave them in a hot car without water, bring a bucket of water to keep them fresh.
- Cut flowers are packed in boxes, bundles, and bunches. The number of stems in a cut flower bunch is 5-25 per bunch depending on the flower variety.
- When shopping for bulk roses it is important to compare prices for the same variety, color, stem size, and country of origin, typically Ecuador, Columbia, Mexico. Most roses here are 50-80 cm. 90 -100 cm long stem red rose lengths are often available during holidays.